Skilled Nursing Documentation of Observation & Assessment (O&A)
The Home Health Registered Nurse must have a thorough understanding of CMS regulations regarding skilled nursing observation and assessment. This education activity will explore the aspects of proper documentation to establish the services as reasonable and necessary.
- Describe the CMS regulations regarding use of skilled nursing observation and assessment
- List documentation requirements to support the service as "reasonable and necessary"
Foundation Management Services, Inc., is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Requirements for Successful Completion of Activity the participant must:
- Sign-in on the attendance sheet, be present for the entire activity
- Complete and submit the activity evaluation
- Complete and submit Certificate of Successful Completion
This course satisfies requirements for:
- Nurses: 3 Contact Hour(s)
- Admins: 3 Clock Hour(s)
Grow your team with FMS’ user-friendtly training across a wide range of topics. Read more
Decades of experience in the Home Care and Hospice industry equip FMS staff in offering proven results through exceptional products and creative training essential to the success of your agency. Learn more about partnering with FMS